Sunday, June 15, 2014

Comparison and promotion

My tiny tanned pair

While shooting hat photos for Etsy, I took quickly this shot of my two tanned tinies. Aesthetically they're from different worlds, but I don't really care as they are both very cute in their own way. Bluefairy's tan is lighter, not so reddish and I think I like it more, but Pukifee's posing kicks butt. Luckily you don't have to choose, you can just buy both ;3

Oh, and I listed three new Pukifee hats on my Etsy. Ta-dah!

And now to hunt for some ice cream. I went through a mouth operation this week, so I've been a small sick leave since then. I've spent it well by watching Korean dramas and knitting for dolls. Can't say it was the best experience of my life, but at least I have doctor's order to eat ice cream as much as I desire xD


No comments:

Post a Comment