Saturday, December 14, 2013

Light for the dark season

The days are getting shorter and much darker as we are approaching winter solstice. I love winter, but  the lack of light is very depressing. So I decided to buy some new photography equipment just to be able to photograph more:


Light in the dark

I bought a cheap foldable light box from Ebay (similar to this one) and a better tripod. This is probably the best I can do now: daylight is always daylight, but I cannot control the sun.

Liduse is my current favorite, she's so eerie and strange, yet very beautiful. Too bad that Notdoll seems to be out of business, they had so fun and different dolls. Her body is very wonky and odd, but it's okay and has nice proportions. And her skin tone (crystal rose) is very pretty, a sort of pinkish white with grey shade, very unique! Her "default" wig arrived too from Mini Fairy Tale; the quality is very nice.

I'm very happy to have this girl <3

p.s. I listed a new hat to my Etsy store. Sorry about not-so-good photos, we're having a snowstorm outside and it's dark :<

2 comments:

  1. Tässä taas näkee sen, että nukke moldi joka ei aikaisemmin ole hetkauttanut suuntaan jos toiseen, niin sitten tulee random Ellu kiskaisemaan ja tadaam, alatkin jo miettimään, että ompa toi muuten kiva, pitäisköhän.. Oh wait! Tuo peruukki on tosi makoisa väri yhdistelmä ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia paljon <3 Ligaya oli vähän tällainen yllätysnukke itsellekin, vaikka aina olen kys. moldista tykkäillyt :D Noh, hyvä tilaisuus kun tuli niin siitähän se lähti. Notdollin nuket ovat aika vastustamattomia <3

      Delete