Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pastels rock

Pastels rock!

Isn't Shua cute with her clothes? I bought stuff from Xaya and Luna for my fairy kei girl, the hat and the necklace are my own.

I've been toying with an idea to switch either her or my Olive to a tanned version, because I really want a tan Tinyfairy and this might help me to cut down the amount of dolls I own. Not that it would actually help in this catastrophe but at least I'm trying. So if you want to sell me your tanned May-V or Olive or trade 'em for a white skinned version + cash from me...well, it's worth a try. Or then I'll just wait what Bluefairy comes up with.

I know there are tanned TFs coming soon, but I heard they are Louis and Jasmine. Nothing against these gorgeous dolls but they are not Bluefairy sculpts I'm so in love with, so I'll rather wait for the right one :3 It's either May-V, Olive (dear lord Olive Valentine in tan would rock *_*), Sarang or Somang. Or some wild card! Luckily I'm in no hurry since I don't really "need" a tan Tinyfairy. I just WANT.


No comments:

Post a Comment