Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ldoll 2013

Teaser for Ldoll

Whoop!

This is the reason why I haven't posted much about dolly crafts lately. Ldoll festival is coming once again, and I'll send hats and other knitted things there. This is probably the last year though since I'll be starting a new job in August which has a different schedule and a salary raise. I'll no longer "need" my knitting side business so much to fund this hobby, so I've decided to just concentrate on Etsy and of course my own dolls. But this year you'll find my hats there! Sizes range from Pukipuki to SD, mostly on YO-SD and MSD, and as a test I'll make one or two for Blythes / Leeke's bobble heads too.

Speaking of Leeke's bobble heads, I really wouldn't mind giving home to this precious creature if I already didn't have Ariana *_* That Lovely B skin...I know I shouldn't even think about buying Tirlittan a friend, but I do. Luckily or unfortunately I need to save up some money for our trip to Riga, so no surprise doll purchases this summer! I also need some new shoes for myself, more than a new doll. But still, it's a beautiful doll. And I want a doll in lavender / grey skin one day. Luckily Bluefairy doesn't make dolls in fantasy colors xP


No comments:

Post a Comment