Sunday, October 20, 2013

Etsy update + Bibi says hi!

Brown bear hat

First off, I got back my hats from Ldoll. This year wasn't a huge selling success, but still, thanks to everyone who bought one <3 I listed some remaining hats to my Etsy and will probably add some more as I add more bling into them.

And who is this lovely doe-eyed girl who's wearing that hat?

Bibi says hello

Well, she is Bibi, my new Bluefairy Sarang. Actually she's not that new because she's from 2008, a second hand girl that I spotted from our forum's marketplace for a good deal. I've been eying Sarang a long while and been dreaming of tanned/baked Sarang. As of course it's not guaranteed that Bluefairy will ever release one, I decided to just cave in and buy her in NS for now.

She is such a cute sculpt and apparently stole my Olive's eyes and clothes xP That creamy mori-influenced style works better with her, I think, so I switched their styles. Olive will get something different that I originally ordered for Bibi, and Bibi gets to be that sweet button-eyed forest girl. I think that will suit her very fine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment