Sunday, October 27, 2013

The last one...

Ready to keep warm!

...well, that sounded almost too dramatic. This is, however, the last photo of Enne in this form as once again I ended selling her. I wonder what it is with me and Lati-sized dolls these days? It's not that I don't like those adorable bobbleheads, far from it. It's just that I find my other tiny dolls so cute that they stay in the shadow. Having a Lati / Pukifee benefits my knitting business though since it's such a popular size. I just don't think that I can own a doll just because it helps me get knitting commissions.

Maybe I'll just keep an open mind and check out new releases, if Lati comes with a special doll that will blow my socks out. I think I want something fantasy-themed, a special skin colour at least :)


No comments:

Post a Comment