Sunday, December 18, 2011

Small things and woes

Hello, Mr. Totoro

Little white bunny

If only we had some snow and light here...the weather has been so sucky recently. Gloomy, wet, no snow, just rain and darkness. Artificial light has been most uninspiring, so instead of playing with dolls I have played Elder Scroll: Skyrim and planned our new pet mice I will pick up after Christmas :-3 The big dolls have recieved little to no attention, and my BJD stories are waiting for new fresher ideas and inspiration. Calm before the storm, I hope?

But luckily I'm not the kind of hobbyist who goes desperate in situations like this. I still love my dolls dearly and am making small plans for them all the time. And Bluefairy has shipped my Didi who will hopefully arrive just in time for Christmas <3

The little white bunny is Tamdoll's ball-jointed animal doll that I bought through Strapya, by the way. It's probably not technically a "proper" BJD since it lacks changeable eyes and stuff, but I think it's very adorable. I named him Sauerkraut and even gave him a character. You'll hopefully be seeing him around!

p.s. I got hooked on Tumblr quite badly. I post lots of dolly/miniature things there - and just generally things I find inspiring. So if you are ever bored of my blabberings and just wish to look at pretty pictures, head there!

No comments:

Post a Comment