Sunday, November 10, 2013

Just how much craft supplies does one lady need?

Karnalüks' treasures

The answer is of course "plenty and then some more". I invited couple of my crafty dolly friends to visit Tallinn's craft stores once more since I've been running low on some supplies. I've been eying Clover's mini iron since ages and finally bought it. I sew a lot of Pocketfairy dresses with lining, and turning and ironing that lining has been...well, not so easy with my big iron. Now it should be much easier. I also went slightly over the top and just bought those rose trim spools to create big rose skirts for my big girls. They ended up costing almost 40 euros, whoops. Oh well! Overall I spent about 140 euros in total, which is of course quite a lot, but hey, this is my hobby and my money ;)

We went to eat in Vapiano and after a small hassle as we had no idea how their system worked got some really delicious pasta. The portions were huge, I managed to finish about the half of my bowl. Afterwards we just hanged, bought sweets and gossiped, before coming back to a very stormy and rainy Helsinki. Now I'm tired but very happy and itching to create new things <3 If only I had the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment