Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spring approaching

Spring slowly approaching

Gertrude has finally her mint mohair wig from 1mim! Perfect colour, snug fit and of course Gert looks absolutely darling with it :3

This blog may be bit less active this spring, since a happy thing happened and we got a new apartment from the neighbourhood. So we're moving, which means lots of packing and stuff. But our new flat will be much cheaper, and we even got an own sauna, so I'm sure it will well worth the hassle. It will be smaller though so I really need to work on organizing my stuff and see what storage options Ikea could have for me. Oh well, a good chance to go through my dolly stuff and get rid of useless things.

Just a reminder that if you want to see more of my doll photos, how about following my Flickr or doll-themed Tumblr? I use Flickr as my main photo host, and Tumblr as a visual portfolio of sorts. See you there o/

No comments:

Post a Comment