Saturday, January 25, 2014

Twinkle twinkle with new things

Twinkling

I decided to improve little Tuike's looks and make her more like my own <3 So she got new urethane eyes from MehiArt and wig from Dollwig - both highly recommended! Especially Dollwig is a goldmine for those searching for small wigs. Size 4-5 (Pocketfairy size) is very hard to come by, but she has a nice selection and is super nice. My wig arrived with a free teddy bear and the most adorable package I've seen a while. The wig itself is very nice, silky and super smooth.

And Mehiart's eyes are of course always so pretty and sparkly. I currently own three pairs and want more *_*


2 comments:

  1. She's absolutely gorgeous. I really like what you've done with her. She reminds me of a tiny little fairy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, and thank you so much, glad you like her <3

      Delete