Saturday, October 4, 2014

Spontaneous doll purchases...

...good or bad, I don't know xD

Halina

Anyway, this is Halina, AngelRegion's limited Natural Tanning Ren (originally a LE of 30). An old doll with plenty of previous owners, but still in pretty good condition. I've reserved a faceup slot for her - I want a softer look since Ren has quite sharp features - and bought her new eyes from Makoeyes. Her wig is a keeper, I think.

Oh, I remember back in 2006 when I pondered between Ami and Ren as my first BJD. I apparently chose Ami, but now I got Ren too and I'm happy <3 Her tan is really nice, light and latte-coloured, and there is certain charm in her sharp face. Now all that's left is to get her ready! Apart from new makeup, she needs a style with trinkets and bling, as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment