Friday, October 17, 2014

Scent of winter

I almost sold Tirlittan at one point, but here she is still *3* She's a cute doll with her enormous head - she just doesn't sparkle and inspire like my Bluefairy girls, but there's still some certain charm that keeps her here.

Scent of winter


Scent of winter II


The props in these photos are actually Christmas ornaments from Stockmann (a large department store). I've usually bought something from their Christmas section every year for my dolls - I don't really care about decorating our home, but I surely can decorate my dolls xP

It's already smelling like the winter here, we even got some snow yesterday, eep! Time to make something warm for poor Tirl and her bare arms.

p.s. The necessary Etsy promotion: some new tiny hats! Knitting from thin mohair is quite fun :3


No comments:

Post a Comment