Sunday, November 30, 2014

Meowwww

Marva (Pipos Ringo) arrived some time ago, and isn't she just the cutest little mint-coloured kitty I've ever seen.

Minty kitty II

Minty kitty IV

These were taken the very same day she arrived, at our neighbourhood forest. She came with her default stuff sans that big ribbon (I need to make her one!) in a very pretty box. Pipos' stuff is very high quality, and her resin colour is awesome.

Meow meow

And here she's all ready <3 I gave her some extra Soom silicone eyes I had lying around, some new clothing and made her a small "bag". The heart is needlefelted, then decorated with some bling and stuff. She definitely inspires me to create more...and sadly I think she's also asking for a friend. Luckily this violet version of Ringo is sold out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment