Saturday, June 28, 2014

Enjoy the silence?

Wow, BJD circles are really quiet these days :< Our Finnish forum is very slow, and even the Facebook community seems to suffer from the same disease. And when it comes to me, I can't say I've been the most productive doll person either, far from it. My operation went well, but it did take time to heal properly and all my energies have gone to make it through my job despite aches and such. Hopefully I will get to do doll things on my summer vacation, although the majority of it will be spent travelling.

Speaking of travelling, I thought to blog about our trip here as I currently have no other blogs. I'm sure nobody minds photos of Korea and Japan, right? I may pack a little doll to come along as our mascot, as I'm sure we will encounter lots of fantastic photography spots. So excited!

Let's keep the party rolling <3

--

The first lady

The first lady

As I don't like blog entries without pictures, here are two shots of Meital in her new dress from Asano. Not 100% sure if it is her style, but at least it's frilly as woah. She might need some new wigs, her old ones are getting worn out :(


2 comments:

  1. Paranemista!
    Jee matkakuvia, kyllä kiitos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia! Ja reissukuvia tulee ihan varmana <3

      Delete