Thursday, May 9, 2013

New winds are blowing

Circus princess

The move is almost done, today we visited Ikea for some new home items. The next stop is of course having housewarming parties! Between moving, looking for jobs and attending my current one, there has been very little dolly time. I've knitted few things, and that's basically it. However I bought new pair of running shoes and thought that if the weather's good, I'd go for a longer walking trip and take some doll photos in totally new settings. I discovered a rather magical-looking forest spot one day, hopefully I'll find it again xD I'm probably taking Pio with me since her character is a forest spirit and it feels silly photographing her indoors.

In the doll crew I must report a small change, I ended up not bonding very well with Catsy :< Since these days selling BJDs is so slow and hard (I still have some Soom special legs no one wants, maybe I should hang them to our ceiling lamp?) I went for a trade. One little cat out, and one...well, you'll see ;) It's a mold I've always liked.

It seems I still need to find my perfect anthro doll. I'm very, very picky, many anthro dolls just creep me out. Oh well, it's not that I need to own every kind of BJD there is...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment