Saturday, April 28, 2012

A teeny visitor

Uguu!

Uguu 2

A friend's tiny little "Uguu" (Leekeworld Allie) is visiting to get some clothes! I've finished her a hat, of course and a dress. She is so cute! I eyed her too when she was released ;) I just cannot pose her at all xD

I have been thinking the future direction of my hobby, and I've set some goals for myself for the rest of the year. These include:

  • Finish a set of hats for this year's Ldoll festival.
  • Open up an Etsy store which I've had for a long while, just haven't listed anything yet. It seems to be a slow process ^^;
  • Get dolls finished. Poor Krüm has no eyes, and all the big boys could use new clothing. Some dolls lack rather critical clothing items, such as panties, derp. 
  • Get photostories done! I've been thinking of setting up a Finnish blog for these, which I could also fill with blabber and art when I get some done...
  • Do things and enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment