Sunday, October 9, 2011

In the wildwoods

In the wildwoods II

In the wildwoods

In the wildwoods VI


Where the wild things are

I dragged (almost literally, EIDs are heavy!) Adriel outside for a small photoshoot today. Grahhh, EIDs and forest photography...luckily he's much stiffer these days as I've changed his rubberbands and tightened them too. But I still didn't enjoy it :P

Ironically I think he looks best without a shirt and his hair loose. Sorry, sweetcheeks ;3 He has some new bodywork done by my mate Illves, scarring, blushing and one supercool "tattoo" of an elk skull. That girls knows her scars!

2 comments:

  1. He looks fabulous. ^^ Great jewel you put in the shirt too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Xay <3 That t-shirt is just great, even if I managed to mess it up in that wet forest :D

    ReplyDelete